The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.
The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.

With love♥


"Hey, Stranger, I had crossed the line. I was free; but there was no one to welcome me to the land of freedom. I was a stranger in a strange land."
Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my page.Scroll down to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!

Cherished the moments,

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Tweeting


SweetSymphony


Our爱Story


Whispering


Darlinks

Meet the people I love♥

michele yan yue Michelle Alex jun anne stephy Esther Old blog

Mymemories


Steam the boat~!

Saturday, September 24, 2011 12:16 AM

Ohohoho!
Steamboat session after the mini facial.
I think I post this first coz that facial post will be super long and UN-meaningful. LOL

Went to Kepong (QQ Steamboat Buffet Restaurant).
Steamboat + Grill = RM26.80 per pax
The price are reasonable and the food are fresh unlike those buffet in Sunway Mentari like Yuen, Tasty Pot or Chong Qing.
Maybe more competitors are coming up, all the restaurants increase the price per pax but honestly the quality deteriorating.
So dissappointed.
But this QQ not bad wei! It's just the location quite far coz in Kepong while we are in PJ.
But the buffet comes with varieties of seafood and others like satay and meat.
And there are more choices on drinks and is refillable!
Photobucket
waiting for the food to BOIL! I'm so HUNGRY.
Btw! Im late for the gathered time.
Suppose to meet at 9pm, I reach around 9.15pm.
MY BAD! coz the facial quite long.
Sorry to let my friends wait for me long, and everyone are so hungry.

Photobucket
waiting...so SNAP SNAP :)

Photobucket
BIG LALA! When the shell opens! It will make you saliva drippin all over the place! coz it so fresh and YUMMY!

Photobucket
Why cant take pictures in 3 ppl at night? SWT

Photobucket
feel like hugging her tightly ^^

Photobucket
the lengluis and lengzais *WINK WINK*

Photobucket
The super matching COUPLE! *CLAP HAND*

Photobucket
The fatty boom boom and I dunno what happen to my boyfriend.
Become so girlish. OH-MY-GOD!