The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.
The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.

With love♥


"Hey, Stranger, I had crossed the line. I was free; but there was no one to welcome me to the land of freedom. I was a stranger in a strange land."
Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my page.Scroll down to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!

Cherished the moments,

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Tweeting


SweetSymphony


Our爱Story


Whispering


Darlinks

Meet the people I love♥

michele yan yue Michelle Alex jun anne stephy Esther Old blog

Mymemories


The 1st Mini Facial experience

Saturday, September 24, 2011 12:19 AM

HELLO~A long posting about some windows shopping and the mini facial experience.

We are in Nichii store again!
Fooled around and played around and of coarse snaped around!
coz we are waiting the time to come.
We booked the facial at 8pm but we reached 1u at 6pm.
Need to spend time there before to the facial appointment.
Photobucket
=.=" I'm like a pregnant women. GOSH! I'm getting fatter and fatter. DAMN!
guess I need to start on my diet plan again!


Photobucket
Some snapshots~

Photobucket
LENGLUI or not? HAHAHA

Photobucket
HAHAHAHA *ignore my stupid looks*

So we walked around. Yan is searching for her birthday present.
went to many jewelry shop for her key pendant.

OK! Time on the DOT! Is time to do facial!
Photobucket
Yan's the FIRST!

Photobucket
the beauty consultant is so pretty! didnt manage to have a picture with her coz we are on the rush.

Photobucket
Cleansing the face

Photobucket
applying the mask.

Photobucket
like MONSTER! hahahaha

Photobucket
My turn~

Photobucket
My hatred face? NOLA! I'm concentrating on her consulting.
She identifies my skin types and tell me what to used in daily skincare.

Photobucket
cleansing face again =.= haha

Photobucket
Relaxing...

Photobucket
What's on my mind?
I FEEL GOOD! da~da~da~da!
super comfortable!

Photobucket
Applied the 10minutes rescue problem skin mask!
I feel hot after applied.

TADAH~our face after the facial.
I know you guys would say make no difference lo!
But I feel the difference with the radiance on my skin.
I feel the freshness!
Now I understand how to prevent the blackheads!
Photobucket

Photobucket
We did the FREE mini facial and receive the sample kit at ORIGINS!
What you have to do is SIGN UP on their page https://www.facebook.com/origins.malaysia?sk=app_165949930122934 or visit their site http://www.origins.my/

And we redeemed the CLINIQUE Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle and Photo Damage Corrector 1.5ml sample. Visit here for more information https://www.facebook.com/cliniquemalaysia or http://www.clinique.com.my/

HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE :)