The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.
The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.

With love♥


"Hey, Stranger, I had crossed the line. I was free; but there was no one to welcome me to the land of freedom. I was a stranger in a strange land."
Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my page.Scroll down to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!

Cherished the moments,

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Tweeting


SweetSymphony


Our爱Story


Whispering


Darlinks

Meet the people I love♥

michele yan yue Michelle Alex jun anne stephy Esther Old blog

Mymemories


CHEERS~!

Saturday, October 1, 2011 9:48 PM

Photobucket
Where am I? HAHAHA!
OverTime at iOi Boulevard!
Not OT work lo! Is beer place~
1st experience dedicates to my best birthday buddy~
paiseh~It was my 1st time went to those crowded beer place.
Im really a good good girl lo, dont think im a clubber please!
To someone out there, DONT JUDGE BEFORE YOU KNOW ABOUT ME!
Thanks to B for bringing me over :)

Photobucket
APA ITU face? YEO, you saw something disgusting? HAHA

Photobucket
Cheers!!!!

Photobucket
They ordered 1 barrel before I arrived.
They really can drink a lot.
SALUTE wei! haha

Photobucket
The birthday boy aka DRUNK BOY of the night.

Photobucket
My cute little JUNNY~~

Photobucket
let me think...what is this...erm....
....
............
..................
AHA!
Is FLAMING LAMBORGHINI!
The boys are crazy!
the waitress ask them to becareful with their hair, scared their hair get FIRED!
LAUGH sei me liao~~~

Photobucket
Preparing...
paying...

Photobucket
SUCKing~~~~~~~~~haha

Photobucket
You see the fire?
after few minutes, HABIS!

Photobucket
CHEERS everyone :)

Photobucket
what is this again???
I really forgotten this la...but taste like apple juice!

Photobucket
I didnt drink lo! Just posing up for the pix! hehe

Photobucket
I didnt drink a lot.
I cant even finish off 1 cup of starker.
hehe~~~

Photobucket
end up, my dear finish off for me~weee~~~
Dear's face getting red....OH-MY-GOD!

Photobucket
B is getting drunk too~hahahaha
Love the day!

Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ISAAC :)