The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.
The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.

With love♥


"Hey, Stranger, I had crossed the line. I was free; but there was no one to welcome me to the land of freedom. I was a stranger in a strange land."
Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my page.Scroll down to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!

Cherished the moments,

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Tweeting


SweetSymphony


Our爱Story


Whispering


Darlinks

Meet the people I love♥

michele yan yue Michelle Alex jun anne stephy Esther Old blog

Mymemories


Food trip!

Saturday, October 29, 2011 9:00 PM

25th night.
My coarsemate, Clover plan a small birthday celebration at her house, Tanjung Sepat.
So I went to her place with Sand.
Clover's mom prepare steamboat for our dinner.
Didnt take pictures of the steamboat coz when we reached there is about 9pm.
SHO HUNGRY lo! Eating like a Hungry Birds not Angry Birds
Hungry birds after steamboat session, we DRINK and drunk!

No la! Not really drunk! =D
Wine session~
Photobucket
I love the sweet & sour and a bit bitter taste~

Photobucket
Doughnuts that Sand bought in JCo.

Photobucket
Tasty!

Photobucket
Reddish tomato face! haha

Photobucket
Enjoying the red wine, doughnuts and the chitchatting ^^

Then I watched Mr.Popper's Penguin with Clover on the bed while Sand already drunk and sleeping like pig liao! haha
We slept at 3am woke up at 10pm!
Then we out for breakfast! Bak kut teh!


Photobucket
I love the morning breeze~

Photobucket
Tanjung Sepat's lover bridge!
I heard the place are quite famous! haha

Photobucket

Photobucket
They are digging LALA! haha

Photobucket

Photobucket
We saw this while we are walking on the bridge.
wondering who was playing that.
I WANT TO PLAY!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
End of the lover bridge! haha
Nice view from the end :)

Photobucket
百香果garden.
Dunno what it called in english.

Photobucket
Bought the agar agar and the fruits.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love the jelly~

Photobucket
Bought this for mom~

Photobucket
Then we went this famous PAO in Tanjung Sepat.

Photobucket
Process~

Photobucket
Meat Bao?? Im not sure! hehe

Photobucket

Photobucket
Heading back to Clover's house.
The weather bloody HOT la!

Photobucket
Kaya BAO!

Photobucket
Taste like heaven! haha

Photobucket
Heading to Gold Coast, Morib at 3pm.

But...raining on the way.
Photobucket
Rain's coming!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Can you see the cloud? haha

Photobucket
Thunder rain COMING! HELP!!!

Rushing to the car and I'm wet!
Luckily get to take some pictures!

Last PLAN of the night!
SEAFOOD DINNER!
we tapao, LALA & CRABBY!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Holiday end so fast!
I miss my HOLIDAYS ah!

*p/s : sorry if my post bored you! hehe