The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.
The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.

With love♥


"Hey, Stranger, I had crossed the line. I was free; but there was no one to welcome me to the land of freedom. I was a stranger in a strange land."
Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my page.Scroll down to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!

Cherished the moments,

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Tweeting


SweetSymphony


Our爱Story


Whispering


Darlinks

Meet the people I love♥

michele yan yue Michelle Alex jun anne stephy Esther Old blog

Mymemories


Last Friday Night!

Friday, November 4, 2011 6:46 PM

Tried the UFO desserts in SS2!
Their concept similar with Snowflakes.
Btw the desserts are not bad at all, but am a Snowflakes fans! haha

Photobucket
Taroball series. I love the Taroball! haha

Photobucket
B order Soya series.

Went shopping with B at 1 Utama after dinner at his house.
I love his mom's cook! and of cos i love my mom's too :)
I was too busy shopping around, so didnt take much pictures.
What impressed me was the UniQlo store.
Luckily there are no Q crowds, can go in straight away.
I bought the Hello Kitty's T. Super cute le! haha
B cant get to see what he wants.
Then we shopped for my new handbag.
Saw one in Charles & Keith. Nearly bring it home but i dont want display unit.
So maybe next time.

Photobucket
Then, we went for supper before headed back.
Auntie Anne's!

Photobucket
You can see from my face that Im so tired and pale.
I dunno why am i looks like a vampire.
Like no blood in my vein.
B scared I will faint, so he get me some sweet sweet food.

Photobucket
See my face like zombie =.=
seriously, I need a rest i think.

Photobucket
B seems like getting fatter liao! haha

Photobucket
Love his smile. and the love from him to me <3

Photobucket
Last pic for the day before we leave! wuhoo!

p/s: I love friday night! haha