The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.
The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.

With love♥


"Hey, Stranger, I had crossed the line. I was free; but there was no one to welcome me to the land of freedom. I was a stranger in a strange land."
Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my page.Scroll down to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!

Cherished the moments,

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Tweeting


SweetSymphony


Our爱Story


Whispering


Darlinks

Meet the people I love♥

michele yan yue Michelle Alex jun anne stephy Esther Old blog

Mymemories


Goodbye, my friend.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011 5:05 AM

Photobucket

I've make up my mind!
I promise myself, I will never turn back to you again!
I tell myself, I wont regret , coz I already did what I have to do as a friend.
I don't owe you anything anymore.
Same as the Adele's song, I wish nothing for the best for you too.
Good luck in your future, and I shall live and proceed to my right path without you.
I might be sad having without you, but I have to be strong coz I understand that you don't really need me in your way.
Thanks for the laughter and every happiness you gave to me.
Will forever keep it in my heart and I'll never reveal it again.

Once again, good luck and good bye, my friend :)