The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.
The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.

With love♥


"Hey, Stranger, I had crossed the line. I was free; but there was no one to welcome me to the land of freedom. I was a stranger in a strange land."
Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my page.Scroll down to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!

Cherished the moments,

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Tweeting


SweetSymphony


Our爱Story


Whispering


Darlinks

Meet the people I love♥

michele yan yue Michelle Alex jun anne stephy Esther Old blog

Mymemories


Sushi cravings~

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 3:55 AM

SUSHiiiiiiiiiii on the way!!!
Senjyu with B at e@Curve!
My collegues gave me the discount voucher, so I decided to give it a try.
Went there after work.
Photobucket
It's located just beside McDonals.

Photobucket
The ambience is nice and quiet.

Photobucket
I'm so hungry~~~waiting...

Photobucket
My cute B ^^

Photobucket
*Sashimi to Salmon Teriyaki Zen*
It serves with a small plate of salads, salmon & butterfish sashimi, chawanmushi, miso soup and last but not least is the salmon teriyaki.
I love the sweet teriyaki sauce.
Photobucket
*Soft shell crab*

Photobucket
*SSC & Unagi Mentai Maki*

Photobucket
*Fole Grass & Oyster Mentai Maki*

Photobucket
Fresh and melts in your mouth. SLURP~!

Photobucket
*Ike Hotate & Kinoko Yaki*

Photobucket
Scallop? haha

The funniest thing are this!
Photobucket
*Carppacio Moriawase*
We do not know how to eat the sashimi.
So I ended up dipping every sauce in the mini cups.
and the taste like HEAVEN!
Super NICE!
I love this plate and I manage to eat the whole plate after eating the salmon zen.
Stomach is FULL! blurp~~~

Photobucket
Fresh and JUICY~

Photobucket
Then, I had some WINE!
*Umeshu Honey Wine*
The taste not bad, but the first taste in the bud was bitter.
Im getting HOT after a glass.

Photobucket
DRUNK-ing?
NOLA! Just started laughing nonstop.

Photobucket
SNAP of the day.
We are in PINK ! HAHAHAHAHA
*pls ignore my laughing! after a glass of wine, I started to laugh like nobody's business.
Otw home, I pull down the windscreen and try to cool down. IT REALLY WORKS!
Then, I feel sleepy =.=
Luckily a glass of wine didnt make me HANGOVER!
Thanks, B :)