The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.
The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.

With love♥


"Hey, Stranger, I had crossed the line. I was free; but there was no one to welcome me to the land of freedom. I was a stranger in a strange land."
Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my page.Scroll down to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!

Cherished the moments,

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Tweeting


SweetSymphony


Our爱Story


Whispering


Darlinks

Meet the people I love♥

michele yan yue Michelle Alex jun anne stephy Esther Old blog

Mymemories


I'm healed?

Friday, November 11, 2011 11:11 AM

Photobucket
Sorry if my face frightens you.
But i love this picture of me, coz I was happy to be with him.

Had a bad hectic week..
PMS EMO mood = ON
TIRED mood = ON
FAINT mood = ON soon...

Feel bad when I didnt get my work done on time.
But after hearing what she says, I'm totally out of guilt now!
I feel relief although what she says was rubbish to me.
Bad management she has.
Well, is not my problem.
Im gonna rock in my happy and easy way :)


Photobucket
#sneak peak 1
I hate B's photo skills!
who on earth take pictures with half head left? AIYO!

Photobucket
#sneak peak 2
He was thinking what to order...
slowly wait...

Photobucket
#sneakpeak 3
He started to knew Im taking pictures of him~
POSER! haha
Like crayon sinchan ^^

Photobucket
#sneakpeak 4
I told him, im thirsty.
I asked him to order.

Photobucket
#sneakpeak 5
When I said FASTER with impatient tone,
he showed me this face =.=
How to get mad of him?
he's so cute to me ^^

Photobucket
Walking around while the shops are closed.
Have a very good night shopping with him.

p/s : This weekend not nice at all! B have to work at night :(
Wish everyone is enjoying their nice weekends :)