The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.
The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.

With love♥


"Hey, Stranger, I had crossed the line. I was free; but there was no one to welcome me to the land of freedom. I was a stranger in a strange land."
Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my page.Scroll down to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!

Cherished the moments,

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Tweeting


SweetSymphony


Our爱Story


Whispering


Darlinks

Meet the people I love♥

michele yan yue Michelle Alex jun anne stephy Esther Old blog

Mymemories


Last Friday Night? SUPRISE!

Saturday, December 3, 2011 4:49 AM

What did I do last night?
Was suppose to OT at office and going nowhere!
Fortunately, my work is done for the week!
So let's PARTTttY!
NOLA~dating with my B :)
Photobucket
Went Dinner with B at 1U again.
Our favourite place ^^
We had our dinner at New York New York Deli.
While we are waiting for our dishes,
B suddenly pull out 2 movie tickets from his pocket.
I was SHOCKED!

WHAT HAPPEN???
Then I realised!
He bought the tickets in advance to give me surprise.
PUSS in BOOTS! 3D some more le!
so sweet of him coz he wants me to relax and have a night just with him, coz Im asking him to call others to join us.
No wonder when we are on the way to 1U, he keep asking to bring my sweater, he said I might be in cold because my face looks pale.

I LOVE YOU~!


Photobucket
Bubble fish =.=

Honestly, my face looks really pale.
skin condition getting worst, coz pimples popping out!
AIYO! makes me headache!

Photobucket
Pink was MINE! haha

Photobucket
My charming prince?
BLACK HORSE Prince :)

Photobucket
Dear complain that he dont like the chicken breast! hahaha

Photobucket
dunno what aglio or aglo spaghetti! hahaha

Photobucket
MIAO is so cute! Especially when he put his pity face! haha
and his boots always missing!
MIAW MIAW MIAW! :)

Photobucket
Picture of the day

Loved.