The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.
The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.

With love♥


"Hey, Stranger, I had crossed the line. I was free; but there was no one to welcome me to the land of freedom. I was a stranger in a strange land."
Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my page.Scroll down to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!

Cherished the moments,

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Tweeting


SweetSymphony


Our爱Story


Whispering


Darlinks

Meet the people I love♥

michele yan yue Michelle Alex jun anne stephy Esther Old blog

Mymemories


Hello?

Sunday, November 3, 2013 4:27 AM

Hello to my blog :)
I think I've abandoned my blog for a very long time. 
I came back for memories.
Everything has changed but I'm still me.
Strangers come and go, even BFF come and go.
I love my life now. Family, work, love and friendship.
True people stayed at least. 
I don't expect more now coz I'm satisfied all I have now.
I try to cherish and appreciate every single thing beside me.
(thinking who will going to read this? Nobody? nah....who cares?)
Guess I'm just stop here.
and perhaps maybe another entry next time? (when is going to be the NEXT TIME?)
ta-dahhh!