The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.
The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.

With love♥


"Hey, Stranger, I had crossed the line. I was free; but there was no one to welcome me to the land of freedom. I was a stranger in a strange land."
Welcome, stranger. I see you've stumbled upon my page.Scroll down to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!

Cherished the moments,

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Tweeting


SweetSymphony


Our爱Story


Whispering


Darlinks

Meet the people I love♥

michele yan yue Michelle Alex jun anne stephy Esther Old blog

Mymemories


It's November now???

Monday, November 3, 2014 6:41 AM

WOW! Can't believe its November already. 2014 is going to end so soon, and I have a lot of things undone. But I'm grateful that I'm surviving vividly in my 2014! Discovered so many places this year, I really want to blog about my trip but ever since I'm working, I have no time to blog at all and my language is so broken, so I'll just keep it to myself till I have time to blog it again. Just to report about myself, I've been doing real good. Entered into a new job, still maintaining my long run relationship, shifted new home, met different level of friends and collegues, learn to be a good aunt to my super naughty niece. Everything seems ok but a bit overwhelming to me. Time passed. I hope the clock could slow down a little, so I can spend more time with my family, friends and coarse my boo. So, I will just stop here. Will update here so soon. Thanks for the reading. XOXO.